Basura

Basura
Katulad ng basura. ako ay itinapon ng aking totoong magulang. Ngunit mayroon tayong kasabihan na sa bawat basura ay may nakatagong kayamanan, at iyon ang aking ipinagmamalaki, sapagkat, narito sa aking mga kamay ang kumikinang na Diploma....ang Diploma mula sa isang Ibinasura.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

White Smile by Rebelkage/ CA

Looking from far away
There you are watching my way
Your great smile hit my eyes
Sparkles suddenly arise.

My road is too narrow
You help me walk slowly
For your smile so lovely
That everybody can see.

Every night we walk
 Together we talk
Then you suddenly look
Your smile made me folk.

One day you asked
I don’t know how to start
Then suddenly you smile
And I thought I died.

Now that your still there
I’m thankful you’re here
Even night is clear
Finding you is too rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment